Do you like conducting experiments and coming up with innovative solutions to problems? Do you flourish in surroundings that are independent and fast-paced?
In order to be one of the first members of the Growth team at BuoStack, we're seeking for a competent Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. Your duties will include working with our website, product, marketing, and analytics systems, among other things. As part of our infrastructure for fast experimentation, you'll collaborate with our founders as well as our engineering, design, and customer experience teams to help build up the environment for rapid experimentation.
Here are some things you’ll do
- Develop key product and growth metrics and ensure observability via dashboards and other relevant tools
- Integrate data from various services to help build a richer picture of user behaviour and help us spot areas for improvement
- Improve our ability to measure marketing performance
- Develop landing pages or widgets for our growth experiments
- Design and implement A/B tests to improve conversion, optimize sign-up flow and drive revenue
- You have 3+ years of experience in an Engineering, Growth or Data role, ideally at a high growth company or SaaS business
- You're comfortable with common git workflows and at least one scripting or statistical programming language (ideally Python and/or R)
- You're highly skilled at writing SQL
- You have a solid knowledge of analytics tools (Segment, Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- You have a good understanding of SEO principles
- You're willing to roll up your sleeves and use whatever language or framework will best help you get the job done
- You have a strong product sense and appreciation for great UX
There's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We're looking for an optimist with grit and determination, who is excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. BuoStack is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don't 100% match the exact candidate description.