Do you like coming up with things that tens of thousands of customers laud? Do you thrive in self-directed, fast-paced situations? Considering a career in a fast-growing startup?
Building easy and enjoyable experiences is not just a competitive advantage, but also something we value highly at BuoStack. From the way we operate to the style and feel of the product, to the infrastructure it's operating on, to the email text and help articles and everything else; this idea applies to all of it.
Here are some things you’ll do
- Tirelessly advocate for our customers
- Create product specs, think through problems and edge cases
- Continuously analyze customer feedback to incorporate it into the product
- Talk to customers to develop a deep understanding of what they need and how we can serve them better
- Ruthlessly prioritize our backlog to make sure we're always working on features that move the needle for our customers and the business
- Whatever it takes to keep your team shipping and successful
- You’ve shipped great products as a Product Manager, Engineer, Designer, or Founder
- You’re a creative product thinker who can combine quantitative thinking with good taste
- You have incredibly strong data analytics skills and can structure complex analyses to answer key product questions
- You are an excellent communicator with great attention to detail
- You love the craft of shipping software and take pride in the outcome
- You are scrappy and enjoy finding creative ways to plow through obstacles
There's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We're looking for an optimist with grit and determination, who is excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. BuoStack is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don't 100% match the exact candidate description.